Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Online Swing Set Blueprints What Can I Do To Erect A Swing Set In My Backyard Even Though I Live Adjacent To A Golf Course?

What can I do to erect a swing set in my backyard even though I live adjacent to a golf course? - online swing set blueprints

Supported my house, around a golf course and golf balls are in our yard on a daily basis. At least 2-3 golf balls are located in the garden every day. I would like to build a swing / play for our children, but I'm worried because golf balls. There is no place in our yard that we put up the momentum and could not worry about golf balls to beat our children in the head. I thought of a network, but can not find another line .... This has been referred to the HOA and not very enthusiastic about the idea of a network. I had hoped, something that the game was able to protect and easy to remove and place. We do not intend to stay in this house forever, but given the housing market, sell the house and is not an option.

Suggestions?

Thank you!

Fencing is not allowed in the area.

3 comments:

virginia h said...

seems stupid to live in the property can do something, and I bet you pay a price for the site. It seems that the helmets for children is the best choice.

HuggyKat said...

Have you considered golf aksking a guardrail on their side of their property to install in order to protect the ball in his court? Int L Name of child safety, may be willing to do something. And do not refute your HOA, which colurse golf on your property. It's worth a call anyway. Good luck.

Kathy M said...

I like to do, the idea of calling the golf course, something about it.

So, what time is, what is golf? Is the sun to sunset, 7 days a week? It may be that their children can go during the time when golfers do not exist?

Post a Comment