Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teach Deck Games Rate My Magic The Gathering Deck ~~Darkness~~ (black Only)?

Rate my magic the gathering deck ~~Darkness~~ (black only)? - teach deck games

TERRAIN:
Marsh (18)
Snowy Marsh (5)

Creatures:
Rimebound dead (3)
Gangrenous Zombies
Chest
Demon fever
Rakdos Guildmage
Witch thought picker
Legions of Lim-Dul (2)
Avatar of pain
infectious host (2)
Akuba patients
Zombie Musher (2)
Company worm
Nightscape Familiar
Ash skin Zuber
Ghostly monster.

Witchcraft:
Strips
Guardian rhystic
Bastion of discipline
Relief
Siphon rhystic
Mess
Mortis force
Valse macabre

APPLIANCES:
rakdos Seal
Arcum Weathervane

TIMES:
Last Sigh (2)
fraudulent in the bone
Pull under
darkblast

/ Creature Enchantment Enchantment:
sed Necromancer
oni possession.

Please note that, because this is my first deck and I need help impove. its all black, and I really do not know how to play, but I'm learning. E-mail me at whamolaking@yahoo.com if you can help me go on and teach me the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment