Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pre Teen Modeling Child/Pre-Teen/Teen Modeling??? Help??

Child/Pre-Teen/Teen Modeling??? Help?? - pre teen modeling

I consider myself "pretty" (if any), and I want to start modeling. I am 14 and live in VA.


How do I start? I am destined for fashion and modeling business DETAIL. When I was 6, I was in a Discovery Channel TV program, so I think it's a start.

Do not think it helps, but I figure dance, Irish skateboarding, swimming, singing and theater.

Info:
Height: 5'3 "
Weight: 127 lbs.
Hair: Gold
Eye Color: Green / Hazel / Yellow, change what you wear

9 comments:

mac = love said...

I do not know know about fashion, because they generally must be 5'7 "or larger.

But if in the very sure that he could do commercial modeling!

Get professional pictures taken, then get some representatives of the different models and try to get booked.

Good luck! xxx

Salsa said...

I really have no idea, but I just wanted to say the person above me should not tell people who are too short and heavy, they have a dream to become something: (
Good luck with the modeling and I hope everything works: D

PS
They seem the perfect size for a model, not every success is a size 2! sure there are, but that does not mean that if you are not a size 2 or below, not reaching the summit!

lilswimp... said...

I do not think that you will be able to take a sample from the line (unless it's a small show), because the lower height 5'7 runway. To model should try to find an agent. But there is that you know more about "nice" to be a role model.

Tigress said...

Well, I'm in the same position. Check out the local shops and questions about the modeling of the OPS. In the future, not to disclose such personal information.
k?
I hope that helped a bit!

omgitsja... said...

They are too short.
Too heavy.
Maybe you're super cute. But it takes more than enough to be a role model.

omgitsja... said...

They are too short.
Too heavy.
Maybe you're super cute. But it takes more than enough to be a role model.

Haley T said...

They are much too short to
in 12 and i am 5'7 at least 5'8 and the fact that srry HUN

C said...

HUN too short.

chinese5... said...

CHECK OUT THE NAEAR Load the document to determine the U CUZ And I mean IVE EVER SEEN

Post a Comment