Saturday, January 30, 2010

Insert A Tampon Adult Video Ugh. Weird Discharge-y Thingy. Help?

Ugh. weird discharge-y thingy. help? - insert a tampon adult video

From 13 years. Gettin periods November 9, 2008. Snot is rare to have the texture of the snow and the color of daily discharge if they are not in ze time? Yes, not just PMSing. I wear a silly way of reporting on the whole month. Sumtimes makes me a Pantiliners painful itching to use all the time. Wat should I do?

my period is very irregular. My mother refuses to take pills to make it even. So I'm firmly with an abnormal period. I'm going to Florida in June and the last time you have the period from 1 May and we want to 1 June to go to Florida, and the time of ze stupid can read my thoughts, and not when it is * not * want REALLYYYY * to 1 June (most likely). and know how to import a tampon, very good, but it hurts. Cuz I know that is not appropriate in a piece of my skin and is lower than many others. It hurts.


Fortune to read and understand what I just said .....
Adults are better.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

When the download is moist, almost liquid, so it's normal. Most of the women were released after some time and still have the download. The law is generally more even after his retirement. However, if dischard is like a thick paste and has a strong odor, it could have a yeast infection. Then you should take to the mother or the doctor. Hope this helps

In LoVe WiTh Mr AmAzInG said...

Yeast infection or just hormones

Ashley said...

sounds like a yeast infection

Post a Comment