Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rocky Mountain Lodge Any Ideas For A RUSTIC Window Covering?

Any ideas for a RUSTIC window covering? - rocky mountain lodge

I am redoing my bathroom in a rustic style - Earthtones - setting up of shelves, some of Barnwood, etc. (non-hillbilly rustic, but more rustic Rocky Mountain Lodge.) I will use the d-stick "trees in the yard to a curtain to make cash out the window. The window has wooden shutters and the lower half of the window. We live in the mountains, so any kind of "curtain of privacy in need", only some flair. There was a significance in that window, but I think I want something else to do. And I probably do me. Ideas?

1 comment:

LeeBee said...

They said the bottom of the window blinds. Maybe you have to do on vines may craft shops can be bought, and somehow a border of vines. It would be like a fabric band that goes the rays of his arm and everything. Perhaps there are some kinds of flowers or leaves that might have, and include them. The vine can be blocked and you can attach the flowers and leaves. I know this a little loose interpretation. I hope that you can think about something or someone will have a good idea for you. Good luck!

Post a Comment